- The Strategic Income strategy has a transparent, repeatable investment process that produces a high-quality portfolio via global flexibility and income sourced from a wide range of asset classes.
- A unique mix of asset classes has historically led to low correlation to traditional, equity and investment grade fixed income products, which can enhance an investor’s risk adjusted returns.
- We believe employing a combination of top-down and bottom-up analysis across the wide range of investible asset classes forms a more comprehensive view on relative value as well as future correlations of those asset classes.
- The strategy has flexibility to move into a wide variety of income producing asset classes, while operating under a relative value approach with research performed across the capital structure.
- Employs a top down macro perspective with bottom up security selection with an emphasis on high quality, relative value and high current income.
- We believe utilizing the preferred asset class allows us access to an asset class which provides higher current yield, where there are more opportunities to find value, while providing a less correlated result to fixed income.