Dividend Growth Premium Income
- The Dividend Growth Premium Income strategy is based on the belief that companies with a premium dividend yield, enhanced growth in dividends, and consistent earnings results provide superior capital protection and competitive long-term total return.
- Further, we believe that increasingly, investors perceive risk as loss of capital, and high quality, dividend paying companies possess favorable risk characteristics relative to the S&P 500® Index.
- A fundamental approach that incorporates both a valuation and a relative strength discipline.
- The Dividend Growth Premium Income strategy provides a premium and rising stream of income compared to the S&P 500® Index, resulting in superior risk adjusted total returns.
- Our investment process is dedicated to seeking companies that possess a combination of three essential criteria: growth of dividends, consistency of earnings and enhanced profitability.
- We are looking for companies that display characteristics that reflect strong quality, or are moving quickly higher on the quality scale, and that are likely to improve more than the market expects over our investible time horizon.