Short Term Bond
- RCIM’s philosophy is grounded in the belief that income is the primary driver of returns over time and that performance can be achieved by focusing on enhancing yields through a relative value approach. We look for sectors of the market or specific issues that may be mispriced for reasons we understand well and feel the market has over-reacted.
- Within the Short Term Bond strategy, we seek income producing opportunities while preserving capital by focusing on securities that have demonstrated superior risk-adjusted returns over time.
- The strategy is focused on capital preservation through investment in a number of security types including U.S. government bonds, investment grade corporate bonds, asset-backed and mortgage backed securities.
- Emphasis is placed on securities with a high level of current income through rigorous capital structure analysis to identify potential stable sources of yield.
- The strategy employs an active management approach in an effort to achieve its investment objective, which is to seek preservation of capital and maximize current income.